Saturday, March 23, 2013

Welcome to Cryptical Reviews

Since 1989, I have written about a wide variety of popular music in a variety of publications that focused on folk, Americana/roots, rock, bluegrass, world music, and jazz. One of my favorite parts of this endeavor was writing recording and concert reviews, most frequently for Folk/Roots publication Dirty Linen, but also for the Chicago Tribune, Sing Out! and other publications. Since I relocated to California, Dirty Linen ceased publication, and Sing Out! seriously curtailed their reviewing bandwidth, I decided to continue doing reviews of recordings and shows in the blogosphere. I will try to post something more-or-less weekly, with the caveat that my day job is pretty demanding and I may fall off the grid occasionally. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this, and tell your friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment